Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Simple Action

A Simple Action
“Consider looking for what’s working in a relationship, not what’s wrong in the person.” - Shawn Upchurch Today my horoscope perplexed me. I was searching for what I was missing. When you are seriously seeking, you receive guidance. Sincerity - Intention they so matter as my sister Randee Grant Gueye always reminds me. It has been about 20 years since I have experienced such an awakening. The last time was when Dr. Leonard Jeffries spoke at the NYS Board of Regents Conference in Albany, New York. Dr. Leonard Jeffries mentioned during his speech “7 African Holy Spirits.” My whole concept of life changed. Today these words have done this again - “Consider looking for what’s working in a relationship, not what’s wrong in the person.” This applies for all relationships. Such a simple action. Thank you for sharing on Twitter Shawn Upchurch. Happy New Year! Create a Healthy, Prosperous, Joyful and Wonderful New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment